Kodak Lens Vision Centre | eyeTrust Network
314 Harwood Avenue South,
Ajax, Ontario, Canada L1S 2J1
Tel: (905) 239-5363
Dr. Cassandra Chung, Dr. Linda Tse and our amazing optometric assistants are here to care for your precious gift of sight, for the entire lifetime that you entrust your care to us.
We are dedicated to preserving and enhancing your vision to the highest level possible; using the most advanced technology and customizing to your personal needs.
How are we different?
- Doctors of Optometry providing trusted, reliable eye care
- Visible, easy to understand pricing
- Options for every budget
- Package pricing of frames and lenses starting at $95!
- Great selection from smart to designer frames
- Lenses from a brand you know and trust
With over 30 years of experience, we are independent Doctors of Optometry who have a vision to provide excellence in vision care and remarkable patient experiences.
Our collaboration has empowered us to focus on exceeding expectations with the help of our core values (Trust, Teamwork, Commitment, Communication and Innovation). We share and develop best practices to provide the most trusted and personable eye care. Our inspiration comes from helping our patients and we genuinely care about the health of your eyes and overall well being.
The EyeTrust Network is the newest addition to the Kodak Lens Vision Centre network that is spearheaded by Signet Armorlite, licensee of the Kodak trademark and the Kodak trade dress.
Dr. Cassandra Chung
- Graduated from University of Waterloo with a Doctor of Optometry degree in 2013
- Has traveled to Honduras an optometry mission and hopes to do work on many more charitable projects in the future
- Completed an Ocular Disease externship in Salt Lake City, Utah, which focused on retinal disease and glaucoma
- Has special interest in nutrition as it relates to a healthy body as well as healthy eyes
As the daughter of Dr. Archie Chung and Dr. Linda Tse, Dr. Cassandra Chung has been immersed in the eye care industry her whole life. She was inspired to be an optometrist by her amazing family, but also by her interest in perception; specifically, how vision and cognition interplay to form one’s experience of the world. Dr. Chung is passionate about building relationships with her patients and helping them achieve their best possible visual and ocular health. She is also a professional aerialist and actor.
Dr. Linda Tse
- Doctor of Optometry 1986, University of Waterloo
- Recipient of Barnes-Hind Contact Lens Award and Centennial Optical Prize for Excellence in Special Studies
- Contact lens research and clinical investigator for various companies including Cooper Vision, Wesley Jessen, Ciba Vision, Johnson & Johnson
- Certified in Therapeutic Pharmacological Agents, North Eastern University, Oklahoma, 1995
- Member of Ontario Association of Optometrists, Canadian Association of Optometrists and the College of Optometrists of Ontario
Dr. Linda Tse was born in Hong Kong and immigrated to Alberta at the age of 7. Growing up in a very Canadian society in the 1970s raised her interests in health care. At a young age, Dr. Tse would accompany her mother to medical appointments to act as the translator and realized how important it is to be able to communicate with your health care provider in your native language. Serving the diverse multicultural community in Toronto for the past 26 years has been very satisfying for Dr. Tse. She takes great pride in educating her patients on choices in vision correction through the use of spectacles, contact lenses and refractive surgery; as well as improving eye and general health through nutritional supplementation.