There’s a Kodak Lens for Everyone
No matter your age, lifestyle, or budget, the experts at your Kodak Lens Store can help you choose a Kodak Lens solution that’s right for you. From thin & light styles to lenses with anti-reflective coatings, Kodak Lenses will let you see and look your best.
Kodak Lenses are digitally-created for sharp, clear vision in all situations. They offer wide fields of view so you'll see clearly at all distances. And their smooth design provides natural vision and a comfortable wearing experience.
KODAK LENS STYLES
No-Line Progressive Lens Solution
Comfortable vision at all distances, improved appearance
- See everything from your menu to the movie screen
- More youthful appearance with a no-line bifocal
No Glare Lenses
Best possible vision, provides overall visual comfort
- Reduces discomfort caused by computer use, fluorescent lights, night driving, etc.
- Best scratch protection and superior cleanability
Impacts weight, overall comfort, and cosmetics of lens
- Option of impact resistant material
- Less weight material provides more all-day comfort
- Lenses are thinner and lighter
Comfortable vision inside or out, provides some UV protection
- No need to switch glasses during routine activities
- All-day convenience
Helps prevent sun exposure around the eyes which can lead to skin cancer, cataracts and wrinkles
- Proven safest visual protection for driving
- Provides the best overall wellness and UV protection for your eyes outdoors
Advanced UV and Digital Protection
Kodak Total Blue™ Lens delivers advanced protection for your digital life.
- Eases eyestrain and eye fatigue linked to prolonged digital device usage
- 100% direct UV protection and reduces harmful blue light exposure
- Provides exceptional color vision
- Clear and polarized options for comfortable viewing indoors and outdoors
Kodak BlueReflect™ offer a protective shield from digital screens and artificial light
- Reduces Glare
- Filters Blue Light